Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

The Naked Palette

So I finally got the call that Urban Decay's Naked Palette was in stock again at Sephora. I was sooo happy, I tested some of the colors, not all yet. The Naked Palette came with a small Urban Decay Primer Potion(UDPP) and a brush instead of the eye pencil. So here is my review on the colors I tested so far and also some close up pics of the palette.
This is what you get

Virgin is truly a beautiful highlight color, it is smooth and goes on really well. Sin and Toasted I used as all over the lid color and these also go on really great. I used Naked and Buck as crease color and finally I tested Darkhorse but it is too dark for me. Let me rephrase, I used too much and had a make-up malfunction...lol... The problem was that I underestimated the intensity and I was in a hurry(I had a dentist appointment and had to leave in 10 minutes), I put some on my 117 brush and started blending without tapping it and I immediately got a black eye...LOL So I was nearly late for my appointment because I had to try and fix the mess I started... So the lesson learned was that you have to test colors before applying them to the eye and don't try to test new shades in a hurry. But overall I am very pleased with my purchase, I haven't tested them all yet but I will get there. The colors I tested were smooth and go on really well. Just for reference all the colors were tested using UDPP as a base.





Mini Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

Enjoy the week!
Alexa