Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Chanel

The same fateful day I splurged on MAC Evil Eye Quad which was indeed evil ;-) I decided to try Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation from the Bijenkorf after some testing we(as in the makeup artist and me) decided the shade I needed was 20 Beige which if I use it with the right primer and apply it with the right brush(in my case the MAC 130) it looks absolutely beautiful. Even my bf was surprised at the results and he usually does not care for makeup at all.

For Christmas I got from my bf Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss in 517 Triomphal and Les 4 Ombres Quad in 29 Lagons. In my experience, the Channel gloss applies better and has better staying power than MAC Lipglasses.
MAC 517 Triomphal
I had some difficulty trying to take a picture of Triomphal, it looks better in real life than on pictures. I love how vibrant and sparkly the color is on my lips.
Even tough I love the colors from the palette because I do not own any blue eye shadows yet, I still did not test my Channel eye shadows on an actual look. Although I did swatch them using the applicators it comes with.

Till next time...