Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

MAC

So to recap what I recently bought from MAC. I bought some permanent and limited edition stuff. Some where good and some really bad, if you want all the details keep reading...
From their permanent collection I bought the eye shadows in the shade Mythology(Lustre), Beautiful Iris(Veluxe Pearl) and Humid(Frost). I haven't tested these out yet but I do love the colors.
MAC Beautiful Iris
MAC Humid
MAC Mythology
I also bought Lightscapade Mineralize Skinfinish from the MAC Fall Colour Collection, which I use as a highlighter. I was sad that I didn't get one with better veining but I got the last one so I had no other choice.
MAC Lightscapade
And finally I bought the worse MAC product to date - the Evil Eye Eyeshadow Quad from the MAC Me Over Collection. In a way it was my own fault because I bought it in a splurge of a moment. I wasn't planning on buying it I was just passing by the counter and thought the colors looked nice. How could I have been sooo wrong... I must pay better attention next time when I read blogs or watch reviews. The colors will not blend well, the colors are very stiff, it was/is a nightmare to work with.
MAC Evil Eye Quad
To tell you the truth the items that I wanted from the Mac Me Over Collection were already sold out by the time I got there so I settled for this quad just I could get my hands on some MAC, I could have wasted my money on some perm items if I knew this would be so bad. But yeah in hindsight we can all say that right? Just to recap the items I wanted from the MAC Me Over were the eye shadows in Creamy Bisque, Moleskin, Carbonized and even Mythical would have been a better option.

Till next time...