Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MAC Peacocky Collection

So for Valentine's Day my boyfriend got me 2 products from this collection! I am sooo happy that he remembered! I got Noir Plum Mega Metal Shadow and Scandelicious Kissable Lipcolour. So I tested the lipcolour, I really like the texture and the finish. It doesn't feel like a regular lipglass so that is one of the reasons I really like it. The color is darker on me than I expected but the more I see it on my lips, the more I like it. As for the eyeshadow I also wanted Odalisque and Ego but they were sold out. But still I am very happy!!! I will post pics later. I still have to test the eyeshadow but I do like it!

So I took some pictures and here they are!

MAC Kissable Lipcolour in the shade Scandelicious
MAC Mega Metal Shadow in the shade Noir Plum

Have a great week!
Alexa