Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's been a while...

So it's been a while since my last post. Have been really busy at work and with school. I now have more free time so, I will try to post more often.

We had a full house for the holidays! My aunt and cousin came for Christmas and New Year. They were excited to see snow for the first time since they never saw it before. My cousin would go play outside everyday... in the cold! Me and my mother cooked dinner Christmas Eve, it was all very delicious. I also baked a cake. We had a great time. Fluffy still enjoys her present. She even opened it all by herself... (I will try to take a picture, can't promise!)

My Birthday is coming up, not planning anything... But I guess I'll bake a cake.

I am looking forward to buying some new MAC make up at the beginning of March from their new collections. I want to buy the Diva in Distress eyeshadow from the Jeanius Collection, I also want to buy one lipstick but I still can't decide between Acid Wash and Riveting Rose. So I guess when I'm there I'll choose one. I also want to buy two products from the Mac Wonder Woman Collection; the Marquise d' Lipstick and the Pink Power Mineralize Skinfinish. Other than these two products I don't really like the other make up from this collection.
I want to also mention that I bought one more product from Philosophy I Love Candy Corn Shampoo, Shower Gel and Bubble Bath. It is absolutely amazing, I LOVE the smell! I enjoy taking a shower and thinking about Candy Corn. I am definitely gonna keep buying their Shower Gels(I bought some for some family and friends and they enjoy it as much as I do). I also enjoy their Purity Made Simple, I have sensitive skin and I noticed this doesn't irritate my skin. So I will keep buying it, it doesn't remove make up but that is not the reason I bought it for. My moisturizer and eye cream are still Clinique. Although, I want to get a better eye cream but, I still have not decided which one. Maybe I'll go get some samples so I can compare because it is expensive to buy one eye cream and then to realize it doesn't work. But I do love my Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief, I still can't decide if I have to get the rich version of All About Eyes or do eye creams do nothing at all? When and if I find an answer I will let you know!

I think I shared enough for now,
Alexa