Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Moisturizers

As I posted before I received a sample of Hope in a Jar by Philosophy when I purchased Purity Made Simple. I was hoping this would become my go to winter moisturizer because I do love Purity Made Simple. But I was wrong! When I applied the cream it stayed like on top of my skin and made my skin really oily, I was hoping my skin would just "drink" it up. But that wasn't the case. After many hours my skin still looked oily so I don't like it at all. In a way I'm sad because I had high expections for this product.
In my search for the perfect winter moisturizer I got a sample of Estee Lauder Hydrationist. Will let you know how that works out. In the mean time I will continue to use Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief. I love Moisture Surge but it is not moisturizing enough for me in the winter that is why I am searching for a better winter moisturizer.
I also got a sample of Estee Lauder DayWear Sheer Tint Release because I have been wanting to test a tinted moisturizer. I tought why not start with this one. I wanted to test the Laura Mercier one but it's too expensive for a tinted moisturizer. But maybe some day I will splurge and buy it... Who knows?

Enjoy the new week!
Alexa