Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Shopping Adventures

After work I went to the MAC counter to check out the new MAC Wonder Woman Collection launched yesterday. When I got there both items I wanted appeared to be sold out because they were not in the display anymore. I regretted not calling them to ask to save the items for me. I then went over to the Bobbi Brown counter to check out the new Rich Lip Color SPF 12. I couldn't decide before which shade to buy so that is why I brought my bf with me...lol... Before I went to the store I wasn't planning to buy one because I wanted to buy some MAC limited editions items but since it was sold out I ended up buying the shade Plum Rose. After my purchase I decided to go back to the MAC counter one last time before we left the building. To my surprise the Marquise d' lipstick was there now, I guessed someone else grabbed it the first time we were there and I didn't notice. They only had two left and I managed to buy one! As you can imagine I was so happy! Then I decided to go over to another MAC counter to check if they had the MSF and to my surprise they still had both! I ended up buying the Pink Power MSF, again they only had two left(I know! What are the odds?!). So after that we went to buy Philosophy's Purity Made Simple. I also received a sample of Hope in a Jar, so we'll see how that works out for me. All in all I can say I had a great day!

Enjoy your weekend!
Alexa