Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Quick Review on Missha BB Cream

At first I wanted a tinted moisturizer but after testing the one by Estee Lauder, it wasn't enough coverage for me and it also was too dark for me. That is when I ordered my first bb cream on eBay, The 20 ml Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in shade No. 21. I read about it all over the internet and decided to purchase the 20 ml one instead of the full size 50 ml because I wasn't sure if the shade was a match for me. I received it today. I like the smell but it's not as blendable as I would like. You have to work fast because it dries quickly. At first it doesn't match my skin tone but after a few minutes it magically does. I will keep testing it for a week or two and will then let you know if I really love it.

Edit: this has become my favorite go to product when I'm in a hurry, it looks flawless applying it with only my fingers. A little goes a long way, it evens my skin tone and when it sets it doesn't move. ♥ it!

Enjoy the weekend!
Alexa