Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Update MAC Quite Cute Collection

I went today to the MAC counter to see the collection for myself. I ended up buying the Play Time lipstick, it has a cremesheen finish. I wanted to buy the Candy Yum Yum but I don't know how often I will be actually using it. I swatched it and loved it even more, so I decided when I go to the counter again for the Jeanius Collection if it is still there Candy Yum Yum will be mine! If it isn't there I will be sad...maybe next time? I also bought  Little Girl Type Nail Lacquer, my first MAC nail lacquer. The consistency is a little bit runny but I can still work with it and it does look very good after two coats. Although I did not like the brush itself it had some strands that were sticking out. So that was a little disappointing... I also like Mischievous Mint, again if it's still there when the MAC Jeanius Collection comes out I will get it also. I didn't find Ice Cream Cake as appealing. I noticed that I usually only like a few things from each collection, it hasn't happen yet that I like them all. Again I was happy with my purchase and tested them immediately when I got home.
I took some pictures of Little Girl Type so you can see the color and the brush:
MAC Little Girl Type
Here you can get an impression of the brush tip
And finally I took some pictures of the lipstick but it was at night so the color of the lipstick doesn't look the same as in person but it is a pretty close match to the color that it is on my lips so I decided to post one anyway and tomorrow I will take one in daylight.
MAC Play Time

Enjoy the weekend!
Alexa