Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

MAC Jeanius Collection

After work today I went to the nearest MAC counter to check out the MAC Jeanius Collection. When I reached there the Indigo Pink Lipglass was already sold out. I swatched all the lipsticks and the Pink Cult Blush. I ended up buying the Docile Lipglass. I liked Riveting Rose lipstick so maybe I will buy that later. I didn't like the nail lacquers because the glitter in them were quite obvious to me. And I don't like glittery polishes because it's a pain to remove them completely in one time. Candy Yum Yum lipstick and Mischievous nail lacquer from the Quite Cute Collection were sold out. So there went my chance of owning any of those... But I am happy that I got to buy Docile Lipglass, it was on my wish list!
MAC Docile Lipglass in daylight


MAC Docile Lipglass with flash

Enjoy the day!
Alexa