Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

MAC Surf, Baby!

This collection is rather large but I only bought three things. This collection has a lot of bronzers in it but I love my Guerlain bronzer too much so I will stick to it and that is why I skipped all the bronzing products. I really loved the Surf, Baby! cheek powder just for the overlay, with that being said is why I didn't buy the powder. The lipsticks I didn't really like any of the shades except for Hibiscus but I didn't want to buy it after seeing it. I wasn't interested in the nail polishes. And finally I really didn't look at the eye pencils, I really don't know why...lol
The items I bought are two eye shadows in the shades Swell Baby and Surf USA and one lipglass in the shade Strange Potion.

I missed buying the lipglass with the Venomous Villain Collection from last year. I have to say it is a beautiful color! I can't believe I didn't buy it last year.



I didn't own any grey shades from MAC yet so that is why I bought Swell Baby. It swatches beautifully, it's light grey shade and has a satin finish which I love.



Surf USA is a beautiful teal color, it has a frost finish but it doesn't look that frosty to me.



I also like the packaging of the eye shadows, not so keen on the packaging of the lipglasses or any other products. Also the boxes they come in I find ugly but that is my personal opinion and it doesn't bother me from looking at the products themselves.

Have a great day!
Alexa