Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Vanity Table

I finally went to Ikea to buy my vanity table. My plan was to buy the Malm(€99,95) vanity table but they only had the white one, which doesn't match with any of my other furniture. So I decided to check some other tables/desks instead. I ended up buying a desk with a drawer(€29,95) and a drawer unit(€39,95) from the same line. The drawers are the same color as the rest of my furniture so it's better than completely white. And I also have more storage space now! I also bought a chair, a mirror and a desk pad, since the desk doesn't come with glass topping like the Malm vanity table. And I don't want my make up to accidently spill all over. I also bought some organizers for the drawers. I am so happy that all my make-up is stored in one place. Also bought a small mirror with led lights, love it!

The pic isn't the best quality but you kind of get the idea... The small mirror with led lights is not in this pic also.
My vanity table

Enjoy the week!