Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Past MAC Purchases


From MAC Year of the Snake Collection I got one lipstick in Plumful and one eye shadow in the shade Once Upon a Time. 
The lipstick I have been using constantly, the shade goes really well with my complexion. I like the lustre formula. 

The eye shadow I mainly bought because I love the name because it reminds me of the series... Yes bad reason to buy it but I do love the shade, it is a Veluxe Pearl. In the pics you can see that they have been used.
With Flash
Without Flash

The other product I bought from MAC this year is another lipstick from their permanent collection in the shade Hot Gossip, the formula is cremesheen. Again I like the shade with my complexion, I owned similar shades before. 



Overall I am happy with my purchases. I wanted to get MAC Riri Woo Lipstick but have not been able to get my hands on it yet.
Till next time...