Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Guerlain Lipsticks

So I just recently bought two Guerlain Rouge G lipsticks, one from their permanent collection and one from their newest collection. I bought Nr. 860 Madame Batifole (LE) and Nr. 62 Georgia. For review, swatches and more pics keep on reading...
I just have to say I am sooo happy with my purchases! The formula is so creamy, my lips feel moisturized and lasts at least 6 hours... I love it! I own one other Rouge G lipstick but I don't use it as regularly as these. The reason being that I don't like the color as much and the formula of the new ones are way better than the older one I own. The pictures of Madame Batifole are showing the lipstick used...I couldn't resist.

Rouge G No 860 Madame Batifole (without Flash)
Rouge G No 860 Madame Batifole (without Flash)
Guerlain Rouge G No 860 Madame Batifole (with Flash)
The color of Madame Batifole is very similar to my much beloved and afraid I will run out of MAC Scandelicious Kissable Lipcolour (LE). 





It is a blue pink with some sheen, my whole face just lights up whenever I use this color. I have to say that Madame Batifole lasts longer than Scandelicious.



Madame Batifole does leave some stain behind but I don't mind at all. In the pic with flash it does seem to have some glitter sparkle but it is actually a sheen rather than glitter as can be viewed in the swatches below.
Guerlain Rouge G No 62 Georgia
Georgia is a beautiful pink light coral color that is also creamy, it does not leave a stain behind. As you can see in the picture it was new before I took the above pic.


One Swipe Swatches
Multiple Swipes Swatches














I also took some swatches... As you can see the lipstick is quite opaque with one stroke but you can add more strokes to achieve more vibrancy.


Overall I like my purchases, the only problem I have is with the packaging, you can see my fingerprints all over it. Until next time...