Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

New Shoes!

So today I just went to eat in the city center after I went to the dentist. That is when I decided to just pass by Zara to see their shoes, usually they always have a few that are to die for! They didn't disappoint me this time, I fell in love! The pumps I bought are so cute and quite cheap €69,95. The upper, lining and sock are all leather. I just love them! It has a hidden platform that is just not over the top, I have been wanting to buy pumps like this for quite some time. I think the pumps look better on my feet than on the shelf so my advise would be to always try a shoe on even though you don't quite like how it looks on the shelf. It makes a huge difference when it is on your feet. I also bought a new mac eyeshadow brush, the 239. Also happy with that buy, overall had a great day!

This was all for today,
Alexa