Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Up until now...

I applied for a part time job and got it! So I am working 5 days a week. I still have to get used to it even though I only work 4 to 5 hours a day. But I have been a student for quite some time, it's time to adjust to the new experience! Up until now I am enjoying it so I hope it stays that way.
Moving on... so I bought the brush guard after hearing about it from some make up guru's on youtube. And I have to say it really works! I am going to buy and extra pack; the blush (small) pack. I bought the variety pack and the foundation pack. The small ones fit eyeshadow brushes perfectly, the medium is good for face brushes. The shadow (extra small) one is very small, it can fit the eyeshadow brushes but it will stretch a lot so I prefer the small one.
I am currently in the process of buying stuff to store my make up and beauty products in, so I bought some plastic containers. And I am planning to buy the brush roll from Sigma because the one from MAC is very expensive. I am planning to buy a vanity table, chair and mirror from IKEA. I already saw the ones I want on their website but I think I will buy them somewhere in December. Last week Tuesday me and my boyfriend had a brainstorming day over how we were gonna change our bedroom so the table would fit (in the Netherlands bedrooms are usually not that large), we also sketched some possibilities. In the end we decided to change it all over the weekend, we even had to take the bed apart, but everything fits beautifully because we measured it all (yes we are kinda geeky like that). I'm all excited and looking forward to when it's actually here! We have family coming over for Christmas so we have to redecorate a bit. I bought some new covers for our bed. And we have to buy curtains for our bedroom. So yeah most of the redecorating is happening in our bedroom. I was planning on buying new curtains for the study too but my boyfriend isn't feeling that idea... oh well... have to convince him I guess.
I enjoy Christmas shopping and the whole decorating process. Buying the trees, the ornaments and my favorite: Christmas lights! It's one of my favorite holidays! I think we have to buy something cute for Fluffy too. Her own little present under the tree! And a fence so she can't get to the tree.

So yeah that is what is going on right now... Looking forward to it all...

Happy Halloween!
Alexa