Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Philosophy and beyond

So Sunday I was shopping for some MAC items, then I remembered I read on Lushious Beauty that at Skins at the Bijenkorf (a shop in the Netherlands) you can now buy Philosophy products. I have been wanting to try this brand for years (about 4 to be exact)! So I went there and bought Purity made simple and Cinnamon Buns Shower Gel, Bath and Shampoo. Yesterday I decided to try the shower gel and I cannot believe I have been living without this for sooo long. It smells so good, I actually wanted to make some cinnamon buns. Now I am hooked and looking forward to Christmas when I am going to buy some of these products for some family members so they can get hooked too. Love it!
I bought Purity made simple since I have been using the Clinique 3 step plan for about 2 years now. But I hate doing the face wash, tonic, moisturizer and then my regular face moisturizer and eye cream, it takes forever! I will let you know what I think of this product when I use it.
Yesterday I bought John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum Thermal Protection, I tried it today and it does work my hair it not as frizzed as before. I usually do not do a lot with my hair, just wash and let try. But when the temperature drops below 18 degrees Celsius I blow dry my hair because I cannot stand wet hair when it's colder. But this has been damaging, so that is why I bought the serum. So I'm happy with my purchase. Next will be to cut my hair, I have been wanting to do this since July... so it's about time!

This was all for today,
Alexa